Thursday, December 26, 2013

Yes, Yes, I know it is Thursday

I have no idea why my weekly goals did not get posted on Wednesday this week.....you would think we were busy celebrating an important Birthday or something.....sheesh!!

So here it is...a day late but here none the less.....Join us at MSM and start your New Year resolving to destress your life with weekly goals.

Each Morning

Time with my Lord

Make Bed

Floss/brush/shower

Swish and Swipe

Empty dishwasher/Load breakfast dishes

Laundry
I try to throw in one or two loads of laundry each day instead of doing 5 or 6 loads a couple of times a week.  I am less overwhelmed this way.  This week Christmas doings took precedent and here it is the 2nd day of Christmas and this is what I see when I go to throw in my laundry that hasn't been done in 3 days...
 
And now you know why I would rather do a load or two each day.
 
Straighten House
 
Last Week's Goals
Finish Everything!!!!
I did!!  I finished everything that needed to be done and Christmas at our house was a wonderful and happy occasion.  The food was delicious, the presents well received and the love spread around.  I hope your Christmas was wonderful as well.
 
This Week's Goals
 
Put away all the Christmas gifts we received. This may mean donating older stuff to make room for the new.
 
Enjoy time with our TC family.
 
Exercise at least 4 days for at least 30 min. each day.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.