Saturday, December 28, 2013

One of Many Losses

"What will you miss about 2013 (or alternatively, what will you *not* miss)?"  This is the prompt today from Holidailies 2013 Badge.

This is a hard topic for me.  I truly believe that everything happens for a reason and if you were to change just one little thing everything else would change along with it like a domino effect.  That being said I guess the question does not ask what would I change but rather what will I miss.

I will miss my Bessie Girl who had to be put down last January.   
 
 
Here she is checking out our new piglets a couple of years ago.
She was a good girl and I will continue to miss her for a long while.
 

 
 

2 comments:

  1. Aw, such a beautiful dog. So sorry for your loss! I know your pain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melanie. She was beautiful inside too. She was our middle dog, 10 yrs old. We have an 11 yr old Golden Retriever, a juvenile mutt and then just a couple of months ago we got a chocolate lab. None of them can take the place of my Bessie girl but they add a lot of happiness to our household.

      Delete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.