Saturday, December 21, 2013

Winding up the week with the Weekly Menu

It was a super busy week last week and this week is going to start off just as crazy.  Before you know it Christmas day will have come and gone and suddenly everything everywhere stops!  It gets very quiet even though the Christmas season is just beginning.  Here in this household we will still enjoy our Christmas Holidays.  We will have Thursday to recoup and then my Traverse City family arrives for a whole week....I am thrilled!!

Tomorrow we are going out to an early dinner downtown and then to see the Nutcracker Ballet.  We will probably just snack on something light if we are hungry when we get home.

Monday will be a one pot meal because I will be spending all day distributing the food baskets.

Tuesday we will be have Wigilia at Frank's brother's house.  I am making Cod in Lemon Dill Sauce.

Christmas day we have a huge open house, usually about 70 people throughout the day.  I serve a buffet meal and will be posting the full menu later.



Thursday will be a day of rest and we will feast on leftovers.

Friday will be a crockpot meal because I am not sure what time the kids will be arriving.

So that is my weekly wind up and here is my Weekly Menu.

Saturday
Spaghetti with Meat Sauce
Salad
Garlic Bread

Sunday
Out for dinner before Nutcracker

Monday
Chicken Wild Rice Soup

Christmas Eve
Lemon Dill Cod

Christmas Day
Buffet-See large Menu

Thursday
Leftovers

Friday
Stew
Biscuits

Hooking up with MPM.  See you there!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.