Sunday, December 15, 2013

My Most Favorite Day of the Year....

It is here!!!  Today is the day that all the kids, grandkids and great grandkids gather together to celebrate Mom's birthday.  Santa will make an appearance and have gifts for all the "great" kids.  The menu is kid friendly and Mom has a cake made especially for her.  It will be a wonderful day with lots of laughter, joy and noise.  I love nothing more than a houseful of kids!!!!  I am just disappointed that I am not going to be sharing in hugs and kisses....this dang cold is hanging on for dear life.

Join me as I share the fun......

 
We sent out the invitations
 
 
Decided on a Menu
 
 
 
 
 
Readied the House
 
 
 
 
 
 
 The guests are here
 
 
 
Santa has Arrived!!
 









 
 
 
Gifts for all
 
 
 


 
 
 
Birthday Cake for Great Grandma
 
It was a wonderful party.  Lots of laughs, lots of fun.  Thanks for joining our celebration. 

2 comments:

  1. Looks like it was a big hit! Your mom looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting us come along. You look like you love to entertain and I envy you such a wonderful family! And glad that 'mom' had a splendid birthday!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.