Thursday, December 26, 2013

I must have been a good girl.

Wow did I get the loot!!!!  You would not believe what generous and loving family and friends I have.  It would take me a month of Sundays to list all the goodies that I got. I will not bore you with all of that but I do want to share a couple of gifts that I thought were perfect for me.
 
Both were from my daughters.
You can tell that they know what makes me tick.
 
 
The youngest, Nicole, sent me this great casserole.
I LOVE it!!
She ordered this up from Red Envelope and had it shipped to me.
 
 
The eldest, Amy, got me the Pioneer Woman cookbook.
She combined my love of blogs with my love of cookbooks.
There is nothing I love more than cuddling up with a pile of cookbooks
 on a cold winters night.
I read them as if they were novels and many of them are written as such.
I am planning on curling up with this one today.
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.