Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Wow, more Weekly Goals

I have linked up with MSM to post my weekly goals each Wednesday.

Each Morning

Time with my Lord

Make Bed

Floss/brush/shower

Swish and Swipe

Empty dishwasher/Load breakfast dishes

Each evening the last thing we do is make sure that all the dishes are loaded in the dishwasher and then we start it before we go to bed.  It is nice waking up to an empty sink each morning.

 Laundry

Straighten House

Last Week's Goals

Practice Advent traditions

Put away that Casserole Cover and all my other half done projects.  Make it my Goal to finish them for next year LOL.

Complete and Mail Christmas Cards

Finish Christmas Shopping (only 2 more gifts to go)

Mail out Packages

Buy cupcake liners to cover the preserves and bags to place them in.

Wrap Gifts

Finish Main Floor Decorating

This Week's Goals

Finish Everything!!!!

1 comment:

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.