Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Woefully Weak Weekly Goals

Well here it is, Weekly Goal Wednesday, and while I got a lot accomplished none of it seemed to have been from my Weekly Goals....Oh well, if at first you don't succeed.

Each Morning

Time with my Lord

Make Bed

Floss/brush/shower
Yes, of course I do this every day but not always in the morning.  Sometimes I am still in my pj's at noon and then when someone drops in I am embarrassed and if someone calls and wants to do something fun I have to rush and get ready.  So my goal is that I do this first thing in the morning instead.

 Swish and Swipe

Empty dishwasher/Load breakfast dishes

Laundry

Straighten House

Last Weeks Goals

Enjoy Thanksgiving remembering what this day is all about.

 Work on Christmas Cards  (I would have but my paper is still not in)

 Buy or make covers for the jars of preserves I am giving out as gifts.

 Exercise at least 5 days for at least 30 minutes each time.  I only squeaked in 2 days.

 Finish goals not completed last week (Didn't even look at them)

This Weeks Goals

Practice my Advent traditions each day.

Finish Current Casserole Cover and Start on the Next.

Complete and Mail Christmas Cards

Finish Christmas Gift Shopping

Buy or make covers for preserves

Send out email reminder re: Cookie Exchange

Decide on Main Dish to serve at PPC Christmas Party

Prepare for and Host PPC Christmas Party


I have linked with Money Saving Mom. Won't you share your weekly goals with us?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.