Thursday, December 19, 2013

Another Day, Another Party

We had a very nice time last night at the Rocky Mountain Christmas Tribute to John Denver.  It was a relaxing, lovely evening and the DSO and Jim Curry did an amazing job.  I would highly recommend it to anyone who is a John Denver fan.




Tonight we are hosting our Choir party.  We do this every year and we always have a good time.  We have a potluck dinner followed by choir practice for Christmas Mass so lots of Christmas Carols being sung by the fire.



I had to take Mom Klik to the doctor this morning so my snowshoe date with Kim got delayed.  As soon as I got home I had to run down to the basement because I hadn't yet cleaned up from the Cookie Exchange!!!  It didn't take long to get things straightened around and ready for the party.

I then made the Chicken Marsala for the potluck dinner and now I have a few moments to relax before the guests arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.