Monday, December 9, 2013

Confusing Holidailies

Today Holidailies 2013 Badge asked me to talk about which meme/trend I do not get. 

I don't get any of them LOL.  My friend, Paula, from Smidgens, Snippets and Bits has posted a couple of memes so I know what they are but I don't know where they come from and I have never done one on my blog. 

I have played those games on facebook where you answer questions about yourself and it seems like these memes are the same as that.  Perhaps, one day I might participate but I am not sure if you have to go to a meme site, be invited by a friend, start your own meme, or what.....I just don't get it!

con·fused
kənˈfyo͞ozd/
adjective
adjective: confused
  1. 1.
    (of a person) unable to think clearly; bewildered.
    "she was utterly confused about what had just happened"
    demented, bewildered, muddled, addled, befuddled, disoriented, disorientated;

3 comments:

  1. Ha! Ha! There are meme sites all over the internet. I started participating in memes when I first started blogging way back in 2008. In fact that is mostly what my blog was. Until I found my blogging voice. Sunday Stealing is pretty much the only one that I still participate in. You do not have to be invited. Just join in and link up. Click on the link in my post if you want to check out the Sunday Stealing meme blog..

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.