Friday, December 20, 2013

Look what I got!

Our friend, Cindy, who works in Frank's office sent me home the neatest gift today.....I just had to share it with you

 
If you look at the wine label you will see it is a pic of me holding one of my piglets.
Underneath is my blog name "A Day in the Life on the Farm".
What a wonderful and thoughtful gift.
I LOVE it!!
 
Also, take a look at the board on which it is sitting.  When I got home tonight a package had come from Uncommon Goods containing the cheese board that I won from my friend Amy's site, Amy's Cooking Adventures.

4 comments:

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.