Monday, December 2, 2013

Monday Musings

I am in a pretty good mood today for several reasons.  First and foremost I got out for a walk this morning.  This was my first exercise since last Wednesday and it felt wonderful.  Needless to say I am not going to make my goal of 5 days of exercise this week!

Secondly, I met with our friend Jean, who is a parishioner at our church.  She called and said she had some items to drop off at the food pantry.....I guess she did.......2 six foot tables full and overflowing.  Her husband came home, handed her some money and said "Here, why don't you go buy some things for the food pantry". What a wonderfully generous family.  I am blessed to know them.

When I got home from there the items from my Origami Owl party had arrived.  That means 7, yes 7, more gifts are ready to give.  I only need to get 7 more gifts and I will be done with the shopping. YAY!!

And finally....Mom left to go to my sisters and I have a few hours before Frank gets home so I think I here my bed calling me for a nap.  I am going to curl up with my book and see how far I get before the sandman comes.....

And to all a Good Night......
.

2 comments:

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.