Thursday, December 12, 2013

Happy Almost Birthday Mom.

 
Mom got a package today for her birthday from California.
She can't believe it.....She didn't even know it was her birthday!
We read the card from Larry, Mary, the Kid and Grandkids.
I opened a package of the cookies for her to share with Nancy.
She thought they were very good and wanted to know where they came from.
I told her they were from Larry and Mary for her birthday.
She can't believe it ....She didn't even know it was her birthday!
She and Nancy returned to playing cards.
I am typing this blog and listening to their conversation.
Mom asking where the cookies came from, Nancy responding and Mom exclaiming she didn't even know it was her birthday!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes I even them their state of mind...wouldn't that be wonderful for just an hour or two?

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.