Sunday, December 1, 2013

My Top 10 Favorite Christmas Songs

I will be linking up with Angie at My Little Blessing for her Top Ten Tuesday weekly carnival.  Won't you join us?

Top Ten Tuesday at Many Little Blessings
 
I am keeping it simple for this, my first, Top Ten List.
 
Then, when I went to Holidailies 2013 Badge this morning the prompt asked for my favorite Christmas song so I am killing two birds with one stone here.
 
 
These are my favorite Christmas Songs.
They are in no particular order but "Oh Holy Night" is my #1.
 
 
1. Oh Holy Night
2.  Silver Bells
3. Winter Wonderland
4.  The Christmas Wish....This is a song from the John Denver and the Muppets Christmas Album.   It is sung by Kermit the Frog.....It is beautiful
 
 
5.  Silent Night
6.  What Child is This
7.  Breath of Heaven (Mary's Song)
8.  Christmastime by Michael W. Smith
9.  Peace on Earth/Little Drummer Boy.  The rendition by Bing Crosby and David Bowie...Awesome!! 
10. The First Noel

 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. I see that you have my favorite on your list! This is a great way to combine the two challenges...

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.