Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Last Day of the Year=Last Holidailies

December is almost over, 2013 is almost over and Holidailies 2013 Badge is almost over.

Today's prompt is "What are you looking forward to in 2014?"

First and Foremost I am looking forward to my CA trip so I can spend some time with my brother, sil, their kids and grandkids. I will see my cousin while I am there and hopefully my aunt too.

I am also looking forward to coming home sans Mom and the 2 months that Frank and I will have to spend with each other.

I am looking forward to going to see Chuck in January and Nicole in February.

I am sure by March, I will be looking forward to Mom coming home???

I am looking forward to our dive trip to Grand Cayman in April.

And our Anniversary in May.

June we are going to Montana.

July will bring my California family to me as well as Chuck and Kyle for our annual canoe trip.

August I will look forward to my birthday and our trip up north for Frank's work conference.

September brings cooler weather and the onset of Harvest Season.

October, I look forward to Halloween and Fall is in full swing.

November I look forward to Thanksgiving.

And here we are back to December...wow that was a fast year!!!

2 comments:

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.