Wednesday, December 18, 2013

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Baby, it's cold outside (at least in the Northern Hemisphere)! Do you prefer your holidays to be white, or would you rather spend them basking in the sun? 


This is our prompt from Holidailies 2013 Badge today.

Give me a snow covered Christmas every time!!!  I love the snow...I am sitting here writing this blog and looking outside at the snow coming down right at this moment and I am happy, happy, happy.  In fact, I have a snow shoeing date with Kim tomorrow morning that I am looking very forward to.



I do get tired of the snow around February and that is when we usually plan a dive trip.  This year in February we will be going down to Florida to spend time with our youngest daughter and her husband.  We will be taking Lili and our Godson, Ryan so that they can do their open water dive for their certification.  So I guess you could say I am lucky enough to have the best of both worlds.



1 comment:

  1. I would take the beach at Christmas time every year if I had my way. I don't like winter. And I like snow and ice even less. But I am happy that you are getting snow now!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.