Friday, December 13, 2013

Happy Birthday Mom

Today is Mom's birthday.  Each time someone wishes her a Happy Birthday, she says "it's not my birthday is it?"  We tell her it is and she asks what the date is.  We respond December 13th and she says "Oh my goodness, I had no idea it was my birthday".  This is after she has already gotten a gift basket from Larry and Mary yesterday, a gift from Frank and I this morning and a gift from Nancy when she arrived for work.  Ting just walked down from her bedroom, said "Happy Birthday Grandma" and we had the exact same conversation for the fifth time so far this morning.
 
Mom showing off her new earrings from Nancy.
93 years young today.

2 comments:

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.