Sunday, December 22, 2013

Another Christmas gift to share with you

Holidailies 2013 Badge has asked me to share my favorite Christmas decorations with you.

I have been doing that all month here, here and here.  I didn't want to just do a repeat of past posts and I didn't want to just refer you back to the older posts, though they are well worth a look if you have the time, if  I do say so myself.

So I put on my thinking cap and remembered that I received a wonderful Christmas gift when I met my friends, Linda and Barb for lunch last week.  I came home and hung it up right away and I am very happy holidailies has given me an opportunity to share it with you.

 
Linda loves to crochet and does a wonderful job.
I am proud to display this great Christmas tree she created for me.

1 comment:

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.