Thursday, December 26, 2013

A New Tradition

 

 I know it is not yet 2014, but I have decided to start a new page documenting the books I am reading this year.  I have decided to start a little early because I am having a very lazy day today and am getting ready to sit down and start a new book that I purchased last month but have been too busy to open it up and start reading.

The book is by one of my usual authors, Janet Evanovich.  This book is the twentieth in her Stephanie Plum series and is aptly named "Takedown Twenty".

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/takedown-twenty-janet-evanovich/1115378323?ean=9780345542885


 
 
For those of you not familiar with the Stephanie Plum novels, you are in for a treat.  They are laugh out loud funny.  They are wonderful, quick reads for days like today when I just want to relax and not think too hard.  Stephanie Plum is a young woman from Jersey who, finding herself without a job, bribes her cousin into giving her a job as a bounty hunter.  What follows was 19 fast moving, fun novels depicting her exploits.  I look forward to reading #20 and sharing her exploits with you.



1 comment:

  1. Great idea! I track all of my books on Goodreads - it's fun to look back over the year & see how much you read! I'm still waiting to read Takedown 20 - you'll have to tell me how it is

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.