Saturday, December 28, 2013

4th Day of Christmas Brunch

We stayed up past our bedtime last night visiting with Randy and Jen but it was way worth it!!!  We got up this morning and started getting ready for our brunch with Kirsten, John and the entire extended Lents' family.


There were 20 of us so we did brunch buffet style


And set up the bar for Mimosas and Coffee


I tried a new recipe from the Pioneer Woman Cookbook that I got for Christmas. 

These are Eggs in Hash Brown Nests.
They were a hit.


It was a nice relaxing morning filled with laughter and love.


Lots of Conversation.


And Hugs


And all the problems of the world resolved.


It was a very Merry 4th day of Christmas.

Joining up with Inspiration Monday.  Stop on by!!!





2 comments:

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.