Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Woeful Wednesday

It has been one of those days.  The puppy awoke me at 4:45 and I couldn't go back to sleep even though Mom was at Dawn's and it was a perfect opportunity to do so.

 
Mom and Dawn's Granddaughter, Teaghyn, at Dawn's last night.


Then I went in to make Mom breakfast when she got home and the dishwasher didn't get turned on last night.
A Colorful Cartoon of a Stack of Dirty Dishes - Royalty Free Clipart Picture
 
I went to the church to work the food pantry and found out that one of our employees had her ipod stolen from the office where a woman was left waiting while her husband accompanied a volunteer down to the pantry to carry up food.  We don't know for sure that it was stolen but it seems to have been.



I then went to drop off some things for Linda Benda and was going to have lunch with her but I got a phone call from Frank that he had run out of time before his meeting and had left without feeding Fiona.  So I skipped lunch and came home to care for Fi.



Then I went out to feed and water the other animals but, of course, the hose was frozen so I had to carry the water buckets into the house to fill them.  I was carrying the turkey bucket, 3 gallons, back to the back door and tripped, lost my grip on the bucket and had about 2 gallons of water all over me, Fiona (who I tripped over) and my kitchen floor.
 
It was comical but I couldn't see the humor until after I had my PBJ sandwich because I get cranky when I am hungry.

Hope all of you are having a little less of a Woeful Wednesday LOL.

2 comments:

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.