Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Wacky Wednesday

 
A Perfect Way to Start my Day.  Gazing upon these 2 Adorable Faces!!
 
I originally had Hamburgers on the menu for tonight but last night Ting informed me that her boyfriend, Tony, is coming for dinner and asked if we could have something else because he eats burgers out all the time.  I asked what she would like for me to make and she said she didn't care but that she was going to make Ting's Wings as an appetizer.

Frank suggested Chicken Marsala, Fettuccine Alfredo and Glazed Carrots.  Big Surprise There LOL.
So that is my new menu for tonight.  I also found this great recipe for Almond Joy Bites that I have been wanting to try so I think I will make these for dessert tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.