Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Walking with Wildlife

 
This morning was beautiful so I decided it would be a nice day to go for a walk.  I had a 9 am appointment out near Linda Benda's house so I called her while I was en route and asked if she would like to go for a walk with me after my appointment.  She agreed and so we met at her house as she lives right near a wonderful walking path.  We were walking along, not being at all quiet, and for those of you who know me and Linda you can attest to that, when all of the sudden I looked up and saw a deer right on the path we were walking.
 
 
It is not a great shot because she was quite a distance from us and I had to crop the picture so you could see her but it was still awesome.  So today I am Thankful that I live in the country and can walk in areas where you get to happen upon God's creatures.

1 comment:

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.