Friday, November 8, 2013

Misty Water Colored Memories

 
Today I am giving Thanks for Memories. Another sign to me that God is Good is that I have very few bad memories.  When memories come into my mind they are always good memories.  I have to think about it to remember the bad times.  It is kind of like childbirth, you know that it was horrible but you can't remember the pain you only remember the miracle that was placed in your arms.
 
One way I like to keep my memories is with a photo wall.
 
 
This photo wall is at the middle of my staircase where it curves.
Interspersed throughout the photos are sayings that help me keep in mind what is important in this life.
 
 

 
 

1 comment:

  1. Your photo wall is amazing. And those cute little plaques make it so much more personal...I feel the same way about childbirth...I remember the pain, but in memory it isn't as bad and that sweet baby was wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.