Friday, November 15, 2013

A Clean Refrigerator is a Happy Refrigerator

I finally bit the bullet today and cleaned my refrigerator.  I don't mean tossing out expired stuff and wiping down the shelves, although I did that too.  I mean emptying it completely, taking out every shelf and scrubbing down everything using a toothbrush in the crevices.  I surface clean my refrigerator each week but I only deep clean it a few times a year.  Usually when I start gagging when I open the refrigerator door. LOL

 
Before....is that the saddest thing you ever saw??
 
 
I think I might be able to squeeze one more thing into that door LOL.
 
 
Wow, I can even see everything that I have in there so it gets used.
 
 
Still pretty full but at least stuff isn't falling out when you open the door.
 
 
Mission Accomplished.
 
I am linking up with:
 
A Bowl Full of Lemons
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.