Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Windy Wednesday


Well, we got a short reprieve with the weather yesterday but today it is once again coooold and blustery out there.

We are going to have a Wonderful Wednesday anyway. You ask what makes it such a Wonderful Wednesday?  Well let me tell you.......

First and foremost, Frank has no meetings scheduled for today so that means, unless he gets an emergency phone call, we can spend the day together and he will be here to help me get ready for our Thanksgiving Celebration.

Secondly, it is Linda Benda's birthday.  We are going to take her out for a late breakfast and give her a gift that I found at my local gift shop, Seasons.

 
 I love what I got her so I know she will love it too.

And last but not least, I get to spend the rest of the day in the kitchen, which as you all know is one of my favorite things to do.  So bring on the wind and the cold because it is going to be all cozy and warm in my little house

1 comment:

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.