Saturday, November 23, 2013

A Charitable Saturday and The Weekly Menu

This morning we are putting together the nonperishable items so we can distribute Thanksgiving Baskets to needy families in the area on Monday.  This evening we are going to a Toys for Tots fundraiser.  Our friend, Rob Green, and his band, as well as several other bands, are playing at the hall where the event is being held.



Sunday we are singing at Mass and then Kirsten and I are hosting an Origami Owl party at the house so it will be a crockpot meal that we can have after the guests leave.

Monday we will be distributing the Thanksgiving baskets and will grab something while we are out and then we are going to our friend, Sandy's house for dessert and drinks.

Wednesday I am keeping it very simple in preparation for our feast the next day.

And, of course, Thursday is Thanksgiving, so I will be posting my whole menu for that day then.

So here is my Menu for this week.

Saturday
Out for Dinner

Sunday
Stew over Biscuits

Monday
Out for Dinner

Try it Tuesday
Ham and Noodle Casserole

Wednesday
Hot Dogs
Baked Beans

Thanksgiving
Menu to be posted

Friday
Leftovers (of course)

Join us at Menu Plan Monday for more great menu ideas.

2 comments:

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.