Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Weekly Goal Wednesday, Waiting for Thanksgiving

One good thing about the puppy getting up every day at 4:30 or 5 is that it gives me plenty of opportunity to spend some quiet time with my Lord.


Each Morning

Time with my Lord

Make Bed
I know this sounds like a no brainer but there are many days I jump out of bed at a run and never get back to it.  My goal is to take the minute and a half each day to do this before I start running.

Floss/brush/shower

Swish and Swipe

Empty dishwasher/Load breakfast dishes

Laundry

Straighten House

I did pretty good on last weeks goals:

Exercise at least 5 days for at least 30 minutes each time (I did 4 days)

Purchase 2 more Christmas gifts

Work on Wine Tote

Finish Casserole Cover and Brownie Mix for inside

Mail Cookie Exchange Invitations

Mail Santa Party Invitations

 Read 2 Chapters of Cooked

This Week's Goals

Enjoy Thanksgiving remembering what this day is all about.

Work on Christmas Cards

Buy or make covers for the jars of preserves I am giving out as gifts.

Exercise at least 5 days for at least 30 minutes each time.

Finish goals not completed last week.


Today was spent preparing for Thanksgiving. I downloaded some Advent Music onto my I touch so I could listen as I worked.  I know it is not Advent yet but it is much closer to Advent than to Christmas.

My table is set.  My pies are made. Last minute shopping is done. The house is straightened (except for dog toys and of course a quick run of the vacuum in the morning to get rid of dog hair).

 
When it is time for Pie I am going to use these beautiful dessert plates that Mom Klik gave me for Christmas a couple of years ago.  I love them!!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.