Saturday, November 2, 2013

From Sinks to Stove

 
On this second day of the challenge I am going to continue on with the story I started telling you yesterday.  I got to the part where we were in the hardware store and I found the sink of my dreams.  It was very expensive and the dimensions were all wrong but, as I have mentioned before, Frank goes out of his way to make me happy.  So we came home and he measured and thought and finally he said that he could make it work if he cut part of the counter away.  So we went back to the store and ordered up the sink.  On the way to the store we were talking and I mentioned that if he were going to have to cut away part of the counter anyway that I would LOVE to have a professional range. 
 
Our next stop was a kitchen superstore where we found the perfect range.  It was exactly what I had dreamt of  
 
My Viking Range
 
So we ordered up the range and talked to my nephew, Randy, who builds and remodels houses.  Randy came over and worked his magic; cutting counters, replacing cupboards so that it was aesthetically pleasing, and venting the fan to the outside of the house.  I spend a lot of time in my kitchen, cooking, baking and canning and my range and my sink make my life much much easier for which I am very Thankful.
 
But mostly I am Thankful for a husband who wants nothing more out of life than to see me happy.  He now jokes that he should have spent the $100.00 on the part for the faucet and kept me out of the stores LOL.
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Frank sounds like a keeper. And your stove is beautiful! How hard is it to keep clean. I have heard that stainless can be a nightmare!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Frank is definitely a keeper. I prefer stainless steel. I don't find in any harder to keep clean than anything else.

      Delete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.