Sunday, November 17, 2013

Relaxing on a Rainy Day

Today, at Mass, one of our songs was the Servant Song.  I love this song.  It speaks to me and brings a tear to my eye each time I hear or sing it.  I pray that I can live my life serving as God expects and requires.

After Mass we had a funeral to attend and some errands to run.  We got home about 3 this afternoon and have nothing else scheduled so I have been working on invitations for our cookie exchange.

 
And the invitations for Mom's Birthday party and the great grandkids visit with Santa.
 
 
Let the Holidays Begin!!!!!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.