Monday, November 18, 2013

A Comedy of Errors

Aaargh....I am in the shower and I hear the phone ring.  I figure it is a telemarketer and let it go to the machine.  Immediately the phone rings again so I hop out of the shower still full of soap and it is Frank.  He got a call that Bella was about a mile away at Bayside Grill. (Yes, Tamie Thompson, I know you told me so...).  So I jump back in, rinse off, throw on clothes.

Nancy isn't here so I have to get Mom to get into the car all the while explaining that she doesn't need to comb her hair and put on lipstick again because we are just going to get the dog.  Grab the puppy, put her in the cage, call Buddy in, turn around...Mom went upstairs to comb her hair and put on lipstick.  Go up and get her trying to explain that we are in a rush.  Get her downstairs and into the car, hit the garage door opener and back up......right into the garage door that was only halfway open!!!!  Luckily David was here so he went and got Bella girl and then came home and put the garage door back together.  My car wasn't so lucky.........
 
The right side
 
 
The left side. 
Yep that is a huge scratch up there.
I think hope the scuffs along the back of the spoiler can be rubbed out.
 
 
All that brown stuff is rusty aluminum that came from the bottom weather stripping of the door.
But the door goes up and down as good as ever so I am happy about that.
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. But yet you get good stuff to write about! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well yes but I could think of an easier way to get material.

      Delete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.