Thursday, November 21, 2013

I'm making a list and checking it twice...

 
I sat down today and spent 15 minutes putting together my list of who I am giving presents to and if I have already purchased or made the gift.  I also am tracking when I ordered gifts and when I need to ship packages.  For the people who I have not yet gotten gifts I put down ideas of what I might want to get them and if they are getting homemade gifts I schedule when I am going to make them.  This not only helps me keep my sanity but I also print off a copy and carry it with me so that if I am out and see something perfect on sale I can look at my list and know what I still need.
 
 
 
On Pinterest I found this great wrapping idea from Counting our Blessings that I just love so I went out and picked up some brown paper packaging and some string so I can start wrapping my gifts as they are bought or made.
 
So today I am Thankful that I am over halfway there with the Christmas Gifts that I want to give.  My goal was to be completely done by Thanksgiving but heck I am still way ahead of the game.

 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. That is such a cute idea. At my house I only buy for the grandkids....there are 9 of them! And something for my son and his lady, cause they are so good to us! Most of my shopping is on-line. I love having it delivered to the door!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.