Saturday, May 10, 2014

Weekly Wrap up with the Weekly Menu

Tonight, my friend and housekeeper extraordinaire, Ta
mie and her new beau, Jeremy, and the kids are joining us for dinner.  After which we will pull out some games.  It should be a fun night.

Tomorrow is Mother's Day.  We are taking both Moms to Brunch at Fillipa's Wine Barrel and then to Meadowbrook Theater to see The Andrew Brothers.  I am looking forward to it.

Monday is Parish Council Meeting so we will have an early dinner before I leave.  The meal I am serving for Meatless Monday is from a new group I joined called the Secret Recipe Club.  So the meal must remain secret until the reveal date of May 26th.  Make sure to come back on that date to see which member's blog I got the recipe from and how it turned out.

Try it Tuesday is a new pizza recipe for my Year of Pizza challenge.

Wednesday is Wedding Day!!!  We will be going out for a dinner reception after the ceremony.

Thursday is choir night so Dick and Jackie will be joining us for dinner.

Friday we are flying out to VA, weather permitting...Spring storms are always dicey.

So here is my Weekly Menu.  Please stop by each day for photos and recipes.  I will be sharing this at Menu Plan Monday, where you will find tons of menu ideas!!


Saturday
Corn Chowder (From Freezer)
Chopped Salad with Bacon and Blue Cheese
Chicken Piccata
Mashed Potatoes
Asparagus Tips with Cucumber Vinaigrette
Carrot Cake

Sunday
Out for Brunch
Leftovers for dinner

Meatless Monday
SRC-Join me on 5/26 for the Reveal

Try it Tuesday
Pizza on the Grill

Wednesday Wedding Day
Dinner out

Thursday
BBQ Chicken Legs, Thighs and Wings
Vegetable Pasta Salad  Grilled Potato Planks
Baked Beans

Friday
We are outta here!!


6 comments:

  1. Man, I wish I lived close enough to get on the guest list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish you did too Lisa, our Mom's could entertain each other.

      Delete
  2. Have a safe flight! We have really been hit with the storms the last couple days

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paula, we won't know until Thursday night if we will be able to go, Keeping our fingers crossed.

      Delete
  3. Good luck. I love chicken piccatta and I have to check out the year of pizza challenge and SRC! TNX
    Cinella @ TMB, stoppin by from MPM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Cinella. You might want to check out Food n Flix also for another fun cooking challenge.

      Delete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.