Wednesday, May 21, 2014

What's New Wednesday

You know what is better than Rhubarb Crisp for dessert??  Rhubarb Crisp for Breakfast, brought to you in bed by your loving husband!!



And I have a feeling it is going to continue to be one of those topsy turvy kind of days.  The Pork Roast, originally on the Weekly Menu has been swapped out for Spaghetti with Meat Sauce which Frank will prepare for us while I am at the Food Pantry today.  I am still cooking the Pork Roast that I pulled out last night but I am simply throwing it in the crockpot with some liquid smoke so it is ready for our pulled pork sandwiches tomorrow night.

I awoke at 4 am.  I have no idea why....I read for a while and then the dogs decided they wanted to go out, then Princess Fiona decided that since we were up she may as well have breakfast.  While she was eating I figured I may as well put on a pot of coffee, then I decided I may as well check my emails, then I decided to go on facebook, then I started playing that dang Candy Crush!!!  That got me frustrated so any chance of going back to sleep was out of the question.  Then Frank awoke so I came in to have coffee with him and then he brought me my dessert for breakfast and that is how my day has been thus far and it has only just begun.

Going to get my butt in gear and get going on my morning routine before I have to leave for the Food Pantry. Have a great day!!!

2 comments:

  1. I hate it when I wake up and can't go back to sleep. Sleep is so precious at our house

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Paula, especially when it happens when Mom is gone and I could sleep in if I wanted to.

      Delete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.