Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day 2014


We had a wonderful Mother's Day today. We got up early and sang at 9:30 Mass, we left from there and went to a restaurant for brunch and then to a stage play of the Andrew's Brothers.  Both Mom's were smiling and singing and tapping their feet to the music.  It was heartwarming.

I am not only happy to celebrate having wonderful mothers but I am also happy to have been given the privilege to be a mother to such wonderful, loving children.  God has truly blessed me beyond belief.

Happy Mother's Day from my house to yours.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day to you Wendy. We were blessed to have a wonderful day at my house as well....

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.