Saturday, May 31, 2014

Book Review: Room For You

Room For You

I just finished reading Room For You by Beth Ehemann.  This was the novelist's first book and I enjoyed it.  I will definitely be reading the sequel Room For More.  It was a light, easy read which is exactly what I needed in my life right now.  You knew pretty much what was going to happen and how it was going to end but you enjoyed being caught up in the story anyway.  It was a quaint little love story that made you smile.

The Fault in Our Stars

I am now going to start The Fault in our Stars by John Green, at the recommendation of my friend Amy over at Amy's Cooking Adventures.  I will be back to let you know what I think.  We are opening the pool today so I am hoping for nice sunny weather this week to enable me to lie on my floatie in the water with my book.


4 comments:

  1. Noe that would be a great stress reliever, just lie there with a book and float around the pool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a nice story! I added it to my list!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.