Tuesday, May 6, 2014

The Dreaded To-Do List

The other day when Frank and I went for our drive we started putting together our to do list to get ready for the summer months.

Since today is List it Tuesday, and this is the only list I have right now, I thought I would share it with you.  This is truly....One Day in the Life on the Farm!



  • Fix the water pump in the barn so we have water available for the chickens and pigs
  • Fix the sprinkling system that Fiona tore out and played with all winter
  • Clean the Garage
  • Ready the coop for the chicks and move them out of the garage
  • Fix the kitchen faucet (this isn't to get ready for summer but I figured since we were making a list, I would add it)
  • Order up black dirt and fill in the low spots in the yard
  • Order up mulch for the gardens and mulch the gardens
  • Order up gravel for the driveway 
  • Ready the pig pen for the piglets, rewire the electric fence

3 comments:

  1. Okay I need to know where you find the energy to do all this. Makes me worn out just trying to make a list of what needs done here and then I decide that I need a nap instead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I didn't say I was going to do them, I just made the list LOL. Frank and our cousin Dave will do most of the stuff. I may help a little. And supervise, of course!!

      Delete
    2. Lol now that made me laugh...I am a good supervisor as well

      Delete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.