Saturday, May 3, 2014

A Great Party for a Great Guy!!


We had a wonderful time celebrating Frank's Birthday last night.  


You can't really tell that from this photo LOL.


But this looks a little more jocular!!


The Strawberry Almond Torte wasn't large enough for 63 Candles.
So we just used Happy Birthday Candles instead.


Frank and our dear friend, Sue, have been sniping at each other for going on 30 years now.


And the tradition continues!


Roz and Ron wanted to make sure Frank was ready for the Cruise next month.


I got my eyes on you!!!


Mom Klik got us an Anniversary Gift.
She always remembers us.
I am lucky to have such a great Mother in Law.

2 comments:

  1. Frank and I are the same age!! Happy Birthday to him. Looks like you all had a fabulous party

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a lot of fun Paula. You guys are OLD....LOL

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.