Friday, May 2, 2014

Another Busy Weekend in this Life on the Farm

Today is our Anniversary.  Twenty two wonderful years.  I am so very, very blessed.

Sunday is Frank's Birthday.  Sixty three wonderful years.  I am so very, very blessed.

We are celebrating Frank's birthday this evening because our daughter, Nicole and her husband, Pierre came home from Florida yesterday and are flying back on Sunday.  We are so happy that they can spend this birthday celebration with us.  I am so very, very blessed.

Tomorrow night we are hosting our After Dive Party for all our friends that went to Grand Cayman with us.
It was a wonderful trip.  I am so very, very blessed.

Mom is spending this weekend at Dawn's.  She is leaving Saturday morning and staying until Tuesday so that we can have Sunday available to celebrate our Anniversary.  I am so very, very blessed.

Sunday is supposed to be a beautiful day.  The airplane is fixed and ready to fly.  I think we are going to fly to dinner somewhere to celebrate our big day. I am so very, very blessed.

Wow, Look how young and thin we were!!


Ok, so enough with my blessings.  Now it is time for me to get to work.  Mom is starting to move around upstairs.  Frank is making wake up noises in our bedroom.  Nancy and Tamie are on their way over.

We have a large group coming for dinner tonight.  It will be like Easter all over again.  Two tables filled with family and friends, love and laughter.

I have added to the menu a bit.  I have added Chicken Wings as an appetizer, Italian Baked Chicken and Mostaccioli to the main course and a second dessert as well.  I will be back to post photos and recipes but right now I need to get my butt in gear. Hope that you have a very blessed day.  See you later!!!

4 comments:

  1. Wow a very happy anniversary to you both! How appropriate to see bridesmaid then hi hi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, for sure. I am looking forward to it and even more forward to joining your group. Thanks so much for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Happy Anniversary!! You two did look young and thin and BEAUTIFUL! You are both very blessed

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.