Monday, May 12, 2014

Monday!! Only 2 more days to Wedding Day.

I got up and going early today.  I did my morning routine and then hit the door running.

  •  I went to see my friend Sharon to return a wedding dress that she had sent over for Tingting to look at.  It was adorable and fit Tingting to a T but it was not the dress Tingting had in mind.  This was a tea length gown and much more casual than what Tingting wanted.  She did find the perfect dress the other day...it makes her look and feel like a princess.
  • I went to the church to pick up a bible as a wedding gift for Tingting and Tony.  I believe every marriage takes 3 to be successful; the bride, the groom and Christ in the center.

  • I met with Father to prep for the Parish Council Meeting this evening.
  • I stopped by Linda Benda's to return some items that she had forgotten in my car yesterday.
  • I went to the grocery store for a couple of items I needed for our dinner tonight.  I can't share that dinner with you today because it is part of the Secret Recipe Club.  I will reveal the recipe I chose on May 26th.
  • When I got home, I wrote a love letter to Tingting and Tony from me and Frank telling them our hopes and dreams for their future and offering them our support to achieve that future.  I printed it out and put it into the front of the Bible along with a little stamped message for them.

  • I put together and printed out the Agenda for tonight's meeting as well as copying some other information needed for tonight.
  • I made part of the dinner for tonight so that I only need throw it together before I have to leave.
  • I readied the basement for Yoga.
  • And now I am watching the news that is reporting a tornado watch to the south west of us to see if I need to gather Mom up to take her down to the basement.
And that has been my Monday up to this point.  Busy but good....Have a great night all and may you all stay safe from the Spring storms hitting the Country.

I am sharing this post at List it Tuesday.  Check out some of the other great lists people post.


7 comments:

  1. What an exciting week! I'm so excited to see that you got your first SRC assignment! Too bad we're not in the same group!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy, I'm excited too. I am in group D and so far everyone I have talked with is very friendly and helpful.

      Delete
  2. I am so excited for your family this week. Can't wait to see pictures of Ting in her dress.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paula, we are excited here too. There will be lots of pics. My readers will probably be bored to death with the whole thing LOL>

      Delete
  3. Hi Wendy! I'm Heather and I was wondering if you would be able to answer a question I have about your blog! If you could email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com that would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see how Ting looks on her special day! Absolutely the truth you spoke about a marriage taking 3. :-) I've believed that for a long time now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chrystal there will definitely be lots of photos for me to post.

      Delete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.