Friday, May 16, 2014

A Peaceful Night and a Better Morning

After my post last night, Mom quieted down and slept peacefully all night long.  No more coughing or choking.  This morning she awoke with a smile on her face and her voice is not quite as raspy.  When asked how she felt she replied that she felt as if she had been running all night.  I noticed that her bruising on her face is getting very colorful and while getting her dressed I noticed bruising around her ribs and knee.  Her left hand is also very pretty!!!



I got her downstairs and she ate a good breakfast.  She had an Aleve and it must have kicked in because when I called Dawn to wish her a Happy 50th Birthday and told her what I am now telling you Mom asked what I was talking about.  I said I was talking about her booboos from  falling and she couldn't believe she fell......she is not even sore!!!

That's our Mom!!

2 comments:

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.