Tuesday, May 13, 2014

A friend in need....

I just want to write a quick post and ask you, my readers, to help one of our blogger friends.

Heather Von St. James, contacted me through my blog here and asked me to bring awareness to a cause that is very dear to her.  Heather was diagnosed with Mesothelioma 8 years ago.  At that time she was told that she had only 15 months to live.  Miraculously she is still with us and working hard to bring awareness to this deadly form of cancer.  Heather explained to me that this cancer is only caused be asbestos and that asbestos is still prevalent in our world today because money is made by using this mineral...and we all know that money trumps someone's health in this world in which we live.

Please check out the Mesothelioma Cancer Alliance page for which Heather and her husband blog, and learn more about this disease and what we can do to help those currently suffering and to prevent others from having to suffer with this form of cancer.

Thank you my friends....

4 comments:

  1. I have taken care of a couple of patients with this type of cancer. I know that Heather is a very, very blessed woman. I will go read her site. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Paula for being willing to look at her site. I am so happy we found each other.

      Delete
  2. I am going to go check out her site now. Cancer, though not this type, has touched my family too many times. Anything I can do to help :-)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.