Thursday, May 22, 2014

The Wedding Photos have Arrived

Beware.....There were hundreds of photos.  I tried to narrow them down but there are still a lot. I tried to give you a taste of the whole day. You can find out who everyone is by going here and read all about the planning and preparations for the Wedding here. I hope you enjoy them.


I love the look on Tony's face as he watches his bride descend the stairs.


Where she is met by her Dad.


You may kiss the Bride.


The Bride's Family.


The Groom's Family.


Uncle Dick and Aunt Jackie


Amy and Doug


The Wedding Party


Aunt Dawn and Uncle Tom (the photographer)


Tom catching Frank being Frank!!


Kirsten and John


Kim
 (Kurt was out of Town)


Linda
(Greg was out of Town)


I just loved this photo.


"Looks Like We Made It"
Dancing to their chosen Wedding Song.


Daddy/Daughter Dance.
Very Sentimental, not a dry eye in the place.


Mom/Son Dance.


Time for Cake


And I love this photo of Dawn and Jackie having fun!!


And this one of Dawn and Mom having fun!!


And this one of my two favorite people in the entire world!!


United in Love


The final photo of the evening as the happy couple left for their Wedding night.

9 comments:

  1. I can't believe you did this in a week - you are my hero!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa, I can't believe it has only been a week since the Wedding....my life speeds by!!

      Delete
  2. Oh my Lord! So beautiful!!! What an awe inspiring day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful! Yes you are amazing, pulling that all together! Tingting was a beautiful bride. The pictures are wonderful. Thanks for sharing Wendy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharon. It was a wonderful celebration. I am glad that I was able to share it.

      Delete
  4. They are beautiful pictures of beautiful people.....Such a beautiful wedding!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And your daughter, Amy, looks so much like you! Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Paula. Yes both she and Chuck look a lot like me but I also see glimpses of their Dad, mostly in their smiles...they both have their Dad's smile.

      Delete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.