Saturday, May 3, 2014

Our Week in a Nutshell and the Weekly Menu

We have a big party planned for this evening but then the week quiets down and life returns to normal (for us anyways) for a little while. Tomorrow Frank and I will be going out to celebrate our Anniversary.  Hopefully it will be a nice day and we can fly somewhere for dinner.

 I found two new dishes for Try it Tuesday with an Asian flair.  On Wednesday I am working distribution at the food pantry so a crock pot meal works out perfectly. Thursday, Dick and Jackie will join us for dinner and then stay with Mom while we go to choir.

So here is my Weekly Menu.  Please stop by each day for photos and recipes as well as at Menu Plan Monday where you can get a large assortment of menu ideas each week.

Saturday
After Dive Party, see Menu here

Sunday
Out for dinner

Meatless Monday
Tabbouleh Salad
Grilled Pitas
Feta Yogurt Dip

Try it Tuesday
Shrimp Spring Rolls
Ramen Noodles and Meatballs
Sesame Sugar Snap Peas

Wednesday
Swiss Steak
Egg Noodles

Thursday
Grilled Pork Chops
Vegetable Pasta Salad

Fish Friday
Cedar Planked Grilled Salmon
Grilled Vegetables
Minted Couscous




No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.