Monday, May 26, 2014

A Moment of Thanks.

I just wanted to take one moment out of my morning to thank all of our troops in whichever branch they choose to serve, we owe you for our happiness and our freedom.


I also want to take a moment of silence and prayer for all of those that so bravely and gallantly gave their very lives protecting us and this great country in which we live.


I have spoken before about those I love who have served and are serving to keep us safe and free. You can learn who they are here, but I want to take another moment to thank my son, Chuck Moore and Kyle Fuller for their service in the Navy, my brother in law, Dan Klik, for his service in the Air National Guard, my surrogate nephew, Christopher Lents, for his service in the Army and my friend, Joe Tye, for his service in the Air Force.  May God bless and keep you all safe.

2 comments:

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.