Saturday, January 11, 2014

Wonderful Plans and the Weekly Menu


Today Jen and Randy are coming down to pick up their new car. The kids are staying home with friends because of sports/school commitments.  This means that we can actually have some adult time alone with them so we are going to go out for dinner and a movie.

The round steak I used for Celery Steak last week was 2 lbs and I only needed 1 lb. so I am using the other pound for Monday nights dinner. It will be a crockpot meal so it works perfectly as I have a Parish Council Meeting that night.

Wednesday we are having Split Pea Soup.  This was on the menu a couple of weeks ago but we never got to it and I have had the ham bone waiting in my freezer
.
So here is how my weekly menu looks for this week.  Come back each day for photos and recipes.

 

Saturday
Out for Dinner and a Movie

Sunday
Steamed Green Beans

Monday
Swiss Steak over Egg Noodles

Tuesday
Chicken and Broccoli Pie

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday
Pasta with Scallops, Zucchini and Tomatoes.


Heading over to MPM for more great menu ideas.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.