Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Coincidence?? I think not!

Well here it is the first day of 2014 and will you look at that...it is also Weekly Goal Wednesday.  I haven't done any better with my Weekly Goals than I ever have with my New Years Resolutions...perhaps it's a sign!!

The question is....what is it a sign of?  Is it a sign that I should stop resolving to better myself?  Is it a sign that I am a failure and should just give up?  Is it a sign that I am too busy to have goals?

I think not...I think it is a sign that my New Year Resolution should be to continue striving to meet the goals I make each week, to forgive myself when I don't and remind myself that goal making will help ease the chaos not add to it.

Please feel free to join us at MSM and share your weekly goals.

Time with my Lord

Make Bed

Floss/brush/shower

Swish and Swipe

Empty dishwasher/Load breakfast dishes

Laundry

Straighten House
I'm not talking about a full fledged cleaning.  I am simply talking about spending 20 or 30 minutes putting stuff back in it's place.
 
Last Week's Goals
 
Put away all the Christmas gifts we received. This may mean donating older stuff to make room for the new.
 
Enjoy time with our TC family.
 
Exercise at least 4 days for at least 30 min. each day. (Not one single squat was done in this house)
 
This Week's Goals
 
Get Mom to CA without killing her or stressing out!!
 
Exercise at least 4 days for at least 30 min. each day (This should be easy this week.  I will be in CA and my niece and I usually walk together each morning.  Spending that time with her is one of my favorite parts of visiting CA)
 
Register for the "Girls that Kick Class" being held at my Dojo.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.