Friday, January 17, 2014

Friday Five

Linking up with Friday Five where you answer 5 random questions.  Tonight's questions are all about food.




  1. What was the most recent pork dish you consumed, and how was it?  I had leftover split pea with ham soup.  It was delicious. 
  2. What was the most recent fish dish you consumed, and how was it? I had clam chowder at dinner tonight.  It was okay.
  3. What was the most recent beef dish you consumed, and how was it? I had a hamburger for dinner tonight too.  It was good.
  4. What was the most recent all-veggie dish you consumed, and how was it? Salad, it was boring.
  5. What was the most recent chicken dish you consumed, and how was it? Chicken and Dumplings for dinner last night.  Yummy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.