Thursday, January 16, 2014

Love is in the Air....

It is a cold blustery snowy day out there, but I am in my nice warm house.  A fire is burning in the fireplace, warming my body.  Music is on the stereo, warming my soul.  Clothes are in the dryer and will come out warm to the touch.  The makings for my Chicken and Dumplings have been brought in from outside and are warming up so that I can prepare a warm and welcoming dinner for my family tonight.  And I have put out some Valentine Day Decorations to warm my heart and hopefully to warm your heart too!!!

 
My Valentine Angel that reminds me....
"To love for the sake of being loved is human,
but to love for the sake of loving is Angelic"
Alphonse DeLamartine.
 
 
Mr. Bear to tell me he loves me now and forever!!
 
 
My very first quilting project from several years ago covers the bar.
Pink scented candles and sweets round out the display.
 




2 comments:

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.