Friday, January 3, 2014

A Charmed Place

I finished the novel "A Charmed Place" while on the airplane.  It was a funny book for me.  I never really connected with any of the characters in the book.  They were ok but they did not make me want to sit down and get to know them better. It was not a bad book, it kept my interest.  The nook version was 1000 pages and I finished it in a week.  I guess I would recommend it if you don't have anything else on your list that you are wanting to read.

I will be starting "The Book Thief" by Markus Zusak on the second leg of this trip. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.