Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Weekly Goal Wednesday and Welcome Home Wendy

I have linked up with MSM.  I post my goals for the coming week and I let you know how I did the preceding week.  I have been doing this for about a month and a half and it has been an interesting experience for me.  I have never really been a short term goal setter.  Oh, I have set goals for myself but they are usually long term goals and I usually accomplish them.  These short term goals.....not quite as much success....but I am getting better, I think, so I am sticking with it.  I hope you stick by me as I do.

Every Day Goals

Time with my Lord

Make Bed

Floss/brush/shower

Swish and Swipe

Empty dishwasher/Load breakfast dishes

Laundry

Straighten House
 
Last Weeks Goals
 
Get Mom to CA without killing her or stressing out!!
 
Exercise at least 4 days for at least 30 min. each day
 
Register for the "Girls that Kick Class" being held at my Dojo.
 
Wooohoooooo, I completed all my goals for this week.  I think this is the first time!!!!  Of course, it might help that I was on vacation and had just a short little goal list.
 
This Weeks Goals
 
Clean out Attic in preparation of putting away Christmas items.
 
Take down all Christmas stuff and store in an organized fashion.
 
Attend 3 kickboxing sessions.
 
Walk/Run 3 Miles
 
Sort through and Organize Quilting Supplies

 
I am flying home today!!!  I am very excited.  I am leaving here at 9:30 am and I don't get home until 10:00 pm so it is going to be a loooooong day.  I keep reminding myself that it will only be 7 pm here in CA so it is not quite as long as it seems to be.  I can't wait to be back with Frank again.  I don't like not having him around!!!
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I am breaking my goals down this year too...not weekly but monthly. So far I have accomplished a couple of things. Welcome back home!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.